Information & Benefits
ACL Business Network was started by Jo Nipperess in 2017 to bring together small business owners, managers, and employees of small businesses to exchange experiences and ideas, to learn about each other’s business – and promote their own.
Soon to follow was the addition of business networking breakfasts, business networking Coffee Connections, Business networking drinks after hours and one on one connections on the Northern Beaches of Sydney.
You are invited to register your attendance at any of the events we hold (get in quick as most events sell out), but to join the community and get a discount on each event, look at the membership structure below.
Here is how it works:
Anyone can book for any event as a Guest. Guests can only attend events a maximum of two times after which they must become Members. This allows Guests to discover if ACL Business Network is right for them and to give maximum benefit for Members.
We regret we do not accept membership applications from those involved in multi-level marketing.
· Individual Membership is $85.00
· Family Membership is $120.00 – For members of the same family
· Corporate Membership is $150.00 – Unlimited number of individuals working
in a single organisation.
Fees are for 12 months from the date of joining, non-refundable and non-transferable.
Benefits of becoming an ACL Business Network Member
· Reduced cost to attend all events including Breakfasts, Lunches, Business After Hours and other special Events across the ACL Business Network.
· Members will be entitled to receive special discounts on the products and services offered by participating members
· Members will have priority over non-members when there is a waiting list for events
· Members will receive emails informing them of upcoming events or any special offers that ACL Business Network and or its members would like to offer.
Request an application form by emailing - firstname.lastname@example.org
NB – By becoming a Member of the ACL Business Network you agree that we may add and/or share your name, company name, area of operation, contact details such as phone numbers and email address and special offers to our financial Members Database which may be circulated to other financial Members and you allow any photos taken of you at any of our events to be used for marketing and posting to social media to promote an event or your business to but not limited to Facebook, Instagram, Twitter or LinkedIn.